I’m David Li, a software engineer in New York, with an M.Eng. and B.S. in computer science from Cornell University.
Some open-source projects I’ve contributed to:
- SymPy, an open-source Python symbolic mathematics library - SymPy Gamma, an online calculator based around SymPy in the spirit of Wolfram|Alpha
- Conda, a package manager
- Various Rust projects
- cfssl, a Go TLS/PKI toolkit, as part of CS 5152—Open Source Software Engineering at Cornell
Some open-source projects I’ve started:
- Tell Me To Survive, a game to teach object-oriented programming concepts to CS students
What I’m working on:
- Experimentation with various Rust projects
- Reduct, a game to teach lambda calculus to beginning programmers
Note: my writings on this blog do not reflect that of my employers, current or previous.